Friday Five: Mission Impossible, Data, WeWork, AI, Bus Routes
Five things we loved this week...
1. Futuristic Contacts (like the ones from Mission Impossible) are being developed in France [The National Interest]
2. DATA 8 the textbook for the intro to data science course at UC Berkeley [Open Source]
3. WeWork files for its IPO after booking $1.9 billion in losses in 2018 [CNBC]
4. Studying AI the same way social scientists study humans [MIT]
5. LA is using phone data to redesign its bus system [WIRED]