Friday Five: Psychology, Stock Options, Helvetica, Tesla, Black Holes
Five things we loved this week...
1. Cognitive Biases influence our decisions and how we build software [Atlassian]
2. Stock Options usually leave employees with nothing, but here's a better way [HBR]
3. Helvetica Now is a modern take on the classic typeface now cut for print and screens [Monotype]
4. Tesla Autopilot study shows that people tend to be highly engaged even while the car is driving itself [MIT]
5. You've seen this by now the first-ever image of a Black Hole [New York Times]